Join the United States Stamp Society
Whatever U.S. material you collect – Stamps, Postal History, Cancellations, Air Mail, Production Material, First Day Covers, Postal Stationery, Revenues, etc.
Whether a beginner or advanced specialist, consider the benefits of USSS membership:
- The United States Specialist, the Society’s full color monthly journal.
- Online access to downloadable resources:
- Research Papers
- Journal Reprints
- Online access to The United States Specialist, complete from 1930 & searchable
- Membership year runs between January and December. New applicant’s names are posted in The Specialist and upon approval have full access to all member benefits.
- Research and philatelic study through voluntary membership in specialized committees and study groups.
- The USSS holds a Annual Meeting in conjunction with an APS national stamp show. The annual meeting features a membership meeting, seminars and exhibits, and informal fellowship.
The United States Stamp Society is an affiliate of American Philatelic Society (APS) APS #AF0150 and operates under the APS Code of Ethics.
Annual Yearly Membership Rates are United States US $25.00;
Oct-Nov-Dec $30.00* (*Includes 12 months of following year)
Online Membership Application Form…